The Jesus Clinic treats people without medical insurance who otherwise would not be able to afford care.
- Free medical care
- Free blood work
- Free X-rays
- Discounted prescriptions
To qualify for care, the following criteria are verified before the first doctor visit at an eligibility screening appointment.
- 1. Must be actively employed (full or part-time) and provide one month of current pay stubs. If paid in cash, a letter from the employer on company letterhead will suffice. Please fax to 253-6957. If spouse is employed, verification is required of his/her income, as well.
- 2. Must reside in East Volusia County and show proof of residency using any current bill that certifies residence.
- 3. Must provide a copy of the most recent 1040 income tax return, if filed. This is mandatory for self-employed persons and for married couples.
- 4. Must show a current Florida photo ID.
- 5. Must show a Social Security card for all adult members of the family if you do not have an income tax return.
- 6. Must have no insurance.
- 7. Must be at or below established income levels
Serving Jesus in the Volusia County community by providing free health care for families and individuals with jobs and without medical insurance.
Daytona Beach, Florida 32117