Pelican Bay Golf Courses - North
Pelican Bay was the host of 2 Senior PGA Tour Events. In 1984, Orville Moody made a famous chip-in in a sudden death playoff to beat the legendary Arnold Palmer.
A Championship Daytona golf course that features long demanding holes and beautiful elevated tee boxes. The North Course, designed by Bill Amick is immaculately maintained, winding through waterways, loblolly pines, bayberry and white cedars that escort and maintain the boundaries for the course. To assign a "signature" hole to the North Course would be an unfair assessment, since every hole has its own challenge and distinctive layout. Some views can be intimidating, such as the high tiers on the 460 yard fifteen, or the gauntlet effect on the 230 yard eighth.
- All Grass Driving Range with practice fairway bunker
- Short Game practice area with practice greenside bunker
- Putting Green
- Bells'a Pub at Pelican Bay
- Beverage Cart Service
- Fully Stocked Pro Shop
- PGA Staff Professionals available for lessons
- Pool and Cabana
- Men's & Ladies Locker Rooms with showers & sauna
- Banquet & Wedding facilities available
- Wedding Ceremony Site
Daytona Beach, Florida 32119