Votran announces schedule changes for the Memorial Day holiday.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
In observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 30, Votran will operate on a limited holiday service schedule, and riders should plan their trips in advance.
According to a release, the schedule changes are made for the following routes:
- Routes 1, 3, 4, 10, 15, and 17 will operate on a regular Sunday schedule from the Intermodal Transportation Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 18, 19, and 60 will not operate.
- Route 20 will run a limited holiday schedule, operating every two hours. The bus will depart DeLand Walmart on the odd hour between 7:19 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. Northbound trips leave Orange City Market Place on the even hour between 8:25 a.m. and 4:25 p.m. Route 20 will not serve the Amelia Superstop.
- Routes 21 and 23 will operate on a Saturday schedule.
- Routes 22, 60, and connecting SunRail routes 31, 32, and 33 will not operate.
- Routes 40 and 41 will run a limited holiday schedule, operating every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton and U.S. 1 at 6:30 a.m. Northbound trips will depart the Julia Street and Sam Avenue Connection Point in New Smyrna Beach between 7:46 a.m. and 5:46 p.m. Route 40 will meet Routes 4 and 17 at Dunlawton and Orange Avenues to transfer passengers going north on U.S. 1 or A1A.
- Route 41 will depart the Julia Street and Sam Avenue Connection Point every two hours between 6:46 a.m. and 4:46 p.m. Route 41 will no longer serve Oak Hill on holidays.
The New Smyrna Beach Flex will not operate.
Votran Gold will operate a limited holiday service. For more information, contact a reservationist or Votran customer service.
For up-to-date alerts, real-time bus information, and the holiday schedule, visit www.votran.org.