Votran announces Independence Day schedule changes.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
In observance of the Independence Day holiday on Monday, July 4, 2022, Votran will operate on a limited service schedule, and riders are encouraged to plan their trips in advance.
According to a release, the holiday schedule can be found on board the bus or online at http://www.votran.org, which provides up-to-date alerts and real-time bus information.
The limited-service schedule will operate as follows:
- Routes 1, 3, 4, 10, 15, and 17 will operate on a regular Sunday schedule from the Intermodal Transit Facility at the Ocean Center.
- Routes 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 18, 19, and 60 will not operate.
- Route 20 will run a holiday schedule, operating every two hours. The bus will depart DeLand Walmart on the odd hour between 7:19 a.m. and 5:19 p.m. Northbound trips leave Orange City Market Place on the even hour between 8:25 a.m. and 4:25 p.m.
- Route 20 will not serve the Amelia Superstop.
- Routes 21 and 23 will operate on a Saturday schedule.
- Routes 22 and 60 will not operate.
- Connecting SunRail Routes 31, 32, and 33 will not operate as there will be no SunRail service.
- Routes 40 and 41 will run a holiday schedule, operating every two hours. The first Route 40 southbound trip will depart Dunlawton and U.S. 1 at 6:30 a.m. Northbound trips will depart the Julia Street and Sams Avenue Connection Point in New Smyrna Beach between 7:46 a.m. and 5:46 p.m.
- Route 40 will meet Routes 4 and 17 at Dunlawton and Orange Avenues to transfer passengers going north on U.S. 1 or A1A.
- Route 41 will depart the Julia Street and Sams Avenue Connection Point every two hours between 6:46 a.m. and 4:46 p.m. Route 41 does not serve Oak Hill on holidays.
- The New Smyrna Beach Flex will not operate.
- Votran Gold will operate a limited service.
For more information, contact a reservationist or Votran Customer Service, at (386) 756-7496.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!